The LinkedIn and Communication Specialists
Fountain Marketing and Media are LinkedIn marketing and communication specialists. LinkedIn is the world’s most popular business networking platform with over 900 million members and we use it to provide the following services for our diverse range of clients:
- Revamping profiles to become algorithmically optimised, professionally aesthetic and informative
- Positioning you as a trusted industry leader
- Establishing your professional brand
- Ensuring key messaging, content, activity and profile reflects the desired position of the brand
- Identifying and connecting with suitable industry professionals and customers to help grow your online network, promote and amplify your brand.
- Developing a content and posting strategy with intriguing messaging and discussion topics that engage your target market and online community
- Daily activation of individual profile(s) and pages
- Sharing content in effective ways that navigate LinkedIn’s ever-changing algorithms
- Establishing online relationships and warm leads
- Starting conversations that can be nurtured to the point where they are ready to be taken offline
- Creating content that inspires your target market to connect with you and your brand
- Planning, executing and reporting of campaigns
- Assessing the effectiveness of existing systems
- Providing advice and recommendations on marketing, communications and online activities
Services To Complement Our LinkedIn Focus
Whilst Fountain Marketing and Media are LinkedIn specialists, we also offer customised services for organisations and industry professionals designed to extend their brand’s reach beyond LinkedIn providing a consistent omnichannel approach to their marketing. These services include:
- Planning, marketing and coordinating internal company events or external client events, expos and seminars
- Review of existing, or development of new branding including key messaging, mission, vision, tone, style guide, values, tag lines, logo, brand features and more
- Overseeing the management of strategic partnerships using strategies to ensure accountability, transparency and agreed entitlements are achieved for all parties
- Assessment of your websites user experience, navigation and functionality
- Recommendations for improvement
- Support with design briefs and graphic design requirements to complement campaign development, content and creation of marketing collateral
- Development of content for all applications including events, website, social media posts, press releases, emails and more
- Preparing content for award nominations and submissions that align with relevant award categories and assessment criteria
- Design, development and production of print and electronic collateral including brochures, flyers, pull up banners, business cards, letterheads and more
Why is LinkedIn one of the most effective platforms for boosting your brand’s visibility, and demonstrating professional credibility?
Watch this short video to find out why our B2B clients are benefiting from LinkedIn and how you can too!
How can I be sure my LinkedIn profile is working for me?
How do I become a leader in my industry?
How can I connect with more clients?
DON’T STRESS… WE’RE HERE TO HELP!